St. Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church and The CPR-Sierra's
About the CPR-Sierra
About the Project
Ways to Help
Links & Further Research
News from the CPR
Get updates on summer teams and the latest events in Guatemala by reading News from the CPR.html
Many many thanks to all of you who helped make the summer team send off & evening with Byrd Baylor and Dr. Elizabeth Oglesby a success!
Since 1993, Guatemala Project is an informal partnership among the Mayan Communities of Population in Resistance of the Sierra [CPR-Sierra], Saint Michael & All Angels Episcopal Church, Tucson, and other friends in the U.S.
Focus areas --
- Solidarity and advocacy
- Support for Mayan health workers
- Respect for indigenous self-determination
- Public information / awareness in the U.S.
- Delivery of medical supplies and medicines as identified by the CPR leadership
View/Download Project Brochure - Printable PDF
- Longevity, flexibility, mutuality, collaboration
- Non-sectarian, non-proselytizing, faith-based
- Most funds expended directly with the CPR in Guatemala
"Little children, let us not love in word and speech but in deed and in truth."I John 3:18